Wednesday 3 December 2008

Back from The UK

Back at the office after a 10 day whirlwind tour of the UK. And boy was it cold. Landed in snow at Heathrow but for the most of the trip it bounced between 0 and -4 degrees C. Now for someone who barely owns a jersey this was quite something.

A big thanks to Tim and Sacha from Adatis Consulting for buying me a few beers and getting the chance to finally put faces to the names. We had some interesting discussions around the potential and direction of PerformancePoint Server and I still rate their blogs as some of the best in the business. Keep it up guys.

So it now looks quite imminent that my family and I will be relocating to the UK. Our second child will be born here at the end of February and the whole family should be settled in the UK by mid April 2009. I hope to continue contributing to the Finance/BI community but if they become a bit scarce you know why.

- Paul Steynberg

No comments: